The new look

Okay so here I have my first blog-renovation. And pink was perhaps the last colour on my mind, only because I wanted to keep this space gender-indiscriminate. But what the heck! I like pink. I Love pink!

 I often crib about not having enough time for my blog, for my art. But a full-time job can do wonders. Yes, you heard that right. Firstly, you end up looking busy at work, when only you know that you're changing your blog's font or editing some pictures on Coral Draw for your header image (My work partly involves using coral draw so no one bothers). And secondly, you get paid at the end of the month :)

Now coming back to the humble blog-land, I clearly remember when an old friend from school Ekta suggested that if I'm planning to put up pictures on my blog I need a less distracting background. I agreed. And I, on the other hand, also agree that the pink borders of the current layout screams for attention. But then, the whole point of blogging is to let the world know what's on your mind, share ideas, communicate take time off your work schedule and escape to the holy World Wide Web! This blog makes me want to come back to it everyday. Makes me want to make it look pretty. Not for the visitors, but for myself. And, well, if the visitor has a similar taste *cheers*





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...