Define:Ego

As I type this into Google I realise its either me who has a big one (an ego), or the one on my mind right now, who has a bigger one; for the fact that I typed THAT into Google to know what it actually means. Yes, I could act jobless at times. Anyway, so Google says Ego is “an inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others” and/or “your consciousness of your own identity”. For reasons known only to me, I’d want to buy the latter of the two.

Cool! So ‘my consciousness of my own identity’ is what it is. And all this while I thought it was a friendship gone bad because I had nothing in common to talk about any longer & because the ‘friend’ had other she-priorities in life. Silly me!

Now, coming to think of it, why did my consciousness suddenly creep in after more than 8 odd years of ..umm.. ‘the-state-of-being-friends (or friendly)’?? Well, knowing that I’ve been back-bitten for the most outrageous, 5-years-old-ly reason was too much for me to take. Now THIS could be my “inflated” feeling of pride because Dude! You seriously need to grow up..and fast!

Today, knowing the existence of the oh-so-many possibilities of being back-bitten yet again I give a – (Beeeeep)! Because self-respect is something I’m never planning to lose! Not even to you..

And now, having written all that, I’m sure I’m going to think a million times before posting this piece :\



Ahh well, the Bitch-part of my brain does seem to have won the brawl against the Good-part ;)

FYI my life just got better..

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...